A healthy pregnancy includes regular examinations with an OBGYN that you trust. Dr. Reza Ahmadinia is that person. His years of experience assisting pregnant women in the Apple Valley and Victorville area has gained him the reputation of being a knowledgeable, caring professional that patients trust. It doesn’t matter what stage of your pregnancy you’re in; it’s important to take good care of yourself pre- and post-delivery.
Some reasons to call Dr. Ahmadinia right away include:
- Fever or chills.
- A headache that doesn’t go away after taking a pain reliever.
- Changes in eyesight including blurriness, flashes of light, and or spots.
- You’ve put on a lot of weight quickly.
- You’re having difficulty breathing.
- You’ve fallen, been hit in the stomach or have been in a car accident.
- You’re bleeding from your vagina.
- You have water leaking or flowing from your vagina.
- You notice a difference in your vaginal discharge.
- You experience sharp pain when you urinate.
Some other reasons to be alarmed during the latter stages of your pregnancy include:
- Feeling your baby move differently or not as much as usual.
- Contractions every 10 minutes or for more than five times in one hour.
- Vomiting, stomachache, and diarrhea.
- Pain or pressure in your vagina or thighs.
- A lower backache with a pressure that is dull or painful.