Call us Right Away, If:
- You feel dizzy.
- You have a fever or chills.
- You have a really bad headache, not relieved by Tylenol.
- You have any change in your eyesight — blurred vision, flashes of lights, or spots in front of eyes.
- Your face or hands swell-up.
- You have gained weight too quickly.
- It’s hard for you to breathe.
- You fall, suffer a blow to your stomach, or are in a car accident.
- You have any vaginal bleeding.
- You have a sudden flow of water or if water leaks from your vagina.
- You see a change in vaginal discharge.
- You have a sharp pain when you urinate (pee).
Later in your Pregnancy, Call us Right Away, Day or Night, If:
- You feel a big change in the way your baby moves, or if moves less often as usual.
- You have contractions more than 5 times in 1 hour, or more than once every 10 minutes.
- You vomit or have a bad stomach ache, possibly diarrhea.
- You feel pain or pressure in your thighs or around your vagina.
- You have a lower backache, with pain or dull pressure.