With 2018 almost here, it’s time to start thinking about how actions create your reality. If you want to experience a happier, healthier year, there are many things you can do. The first is adopting the right mindset. Once you’ve realized how many choices you’re faced with each day, you gain a better understanding of how much control you have over your own life.
Change Your Attitude and Change Your Reality
By making simple changes along the way, you can significantly alter how you feel and what you experience in the upcoming year. Making abrupt changes without consulting your medical doctor isn’t recommended, however. What is being discussed here are small but powerful changes that make your life better one day at a time.
Five Simple Changes You Can Make Today for a Better Tomorrow
Here are five habits that will help you experience a better 2018:
- Sneak more exercise into your day. Make it a game to see how much extra exercise you can get into your routine. Invest in a pedometer and wear it wherever you go. Park far away from the door and get in a few extra steps. Take the stairs opposed to the elevator. Walk a file down to a colleague versus sending it to them virtually or requesting that they get it themselves.
- Make water your beverage of choice. Cool, refreshing, abundant, and calorie-free. These are the words that come to mind when you think about water. Make it your go-to beverage of choice. Water helps flush impurities out of your body. It keeps you from feeling tired, sluggish, and mentally unprepared, too. It can help with weight loss by making you feel full even when you aren’t.
- Stop smoking and drinking heavily this year. Kick your bad habits to the curb. Enlist the support of others who are experiencing the same life changes. You can rely on each other to lift one another up when needed.
- Partner up with your healthcare providers. Schedule regular exams and appointments with all of your healthcare team including your OBGYN, Dr. Ahmadinia. Doing so ensures that you’re doing everything you can to prevent disease and imbalances in your body and routine.
- Eat a varied diet containing fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds, and lean protein. Good nutrition is the key to excellent health. Make sure to add variety to your dinner plate because it’s how you’re able to get the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients needed to thrive.
Dr. Ahmadinia is available to assist you with your most pressing concerns and healthcare needs. His years of experience as a skilled medical professional makes him an expert on the female body. If you have questions or concerns about a symptom that you’re experiencing or a lifestyle change that you’re considering making, don’t hesitate to contact him and schedule a time to meet one-on-one.